University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH school of nursing past questions and answers PDF is available for download on this page.
Are you trying to get admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH)? If yes, then I’m sure you’re in need of relevant material or would I say experience in other to prepare better for the forthcoming exam especially if this is your first time.
In other to pass the entrance exams for University of Benin Teaching Hospital, studying UBTH school of nursing past questions would be a great help.
Noting that this is your first time of writing the exam, you need to understand how things are done, the kind off questions that are been set and the areas they usually generate from.
In this context, UBTH school of nursing past questions exposes to all these benefits.
Areas UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions Covers
The areas this material covers are the same as the exam covers. Remember this is simply the compilation of UBTH school of nursing entrance exam previous questions.
The areas UBTH school of nursing past questions covers as pertaining to the entrance examination are:
- Science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics)
- English language
- Light of current affairs and
- General knowledge
Your primary target in this exam is meeting the cut off mark and through reading this material, that is very possible.
Benefits of Studying UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions PDF
UBTH school of nursing past questions provide valuable insights into the type of questions you can expect on the actual exam. They offer a glimpse into the examiners’ thought process and help you familiarize yourself with the exam structure, question formats, and the level of difficulty. By practicing with past questions, you’ll gain a competitive edge and boost your confidence on exam day.
Below are some of the outstanding benefits you stand to gain after studying UBTHH school of nursing past questions.
Insightful Preparation: Past questions offer a firsthand view of the exam’s content and difficulty, enabling you to tailor your preparation accordingly.
Enhanced Time Management: Practicing with past questions trains you to manage your time effectively during the exam, ensuring you complete all sections within the allotted time.
Confidence Boost: Familiarity with past questions boosts your confidence, reduces anxiety, and allows you to approach the exam with a calm and composed mindset.
Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses: By reviewing your performance on past questions, you can identify areas where you excel and areas that require further improvement.
Real Exam Experience: Regular practice with past questions simulates the exam environment, making you feel more at ease on the actual exam day.
Free Version of UBTH Nursing Past Questions
Identify the correct answer to each question below:
56. An electric cell has an internal resistance of 2ohms. A current of 0.5 A is found to flow when a resistor of 5ohms resistance is connected across it. What is the electromotive force of the cell? (A) 5 volts (B) 3.5 volts (C) 2.5 volts (D) 1.0 volt.
57. Which of the following is the correct definition of ―half-life‘? (A)The time it takes a radioactive material to decay to half of its original quantity (B) the average life-time of a radioactive material (C) Half the period a radioactive material decays completely (D) Half of the decay constant.
58. A concave lens of focal length 20cm forms an image ½ the size of the object. The object distance is (I) 100cm (B) 100/9cm (C) 60cm (D) 60/7cm.
59. Which of the following is true of atoms? (A) Atoms are indestructible (B) All atoms of a pure substance or element are identical (C) Atoms of difference substances have different weights (D) All of the above.
60. Which of the following statement is true of the law of universal gravitation? (A) Any two bodies attract each other with a force which is proportional to the difference of their masses (B) Any two bodies attract each other with a force which is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them (C) Any two bodies attract each other with a force which is proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. (D) Any two bodies attract each other with a force which is directly proportional to the square of the distance between them.
61. Zinc oxide is a (A) basic oxide (B) acidic oxide (C) amphoteric oxide (D) neutral oxide.
62. When sodium chloride and metallic sodium are dissolved in water (A) both processes are exothermic (B) both processes are endothermic (C) the dissolution of metallic sodium is exothermic (D) the dissolution of metallic sodium is endothermic.
63. The oxidation state of chlorine in potassium chlorate is (A) +a (B) +2 (C) -3 (D) +5.
64. When air, which contains the gases oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, water vapour and the rare gases, is passed through alkaline pyrogallol and then over quicklime, the only gases left are (A) nitrogen and carbon dioxide (B) nitrogen and the rare gases (C) the rare gases 1(D) nitrogen and oxygen.
65. When heat is absorbed during a chemical reaction, the reaction is said to be (A) thermodynamic (B) exothermic
(C) isothermic (D) endothermic.
66. The nucleus of an atom contains (A) protons only (B) neutrons only (C) protons and electrons (D) protons and neutrons.
How to Download UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF
To get UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions, proceed by clicking the blue download button at the start of this page then follow the instructions thereof, complete your payment then return to the download page to get a copy of the material (remember it is soft copy i.e. Portable Document Format, PDF).