TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF for All Categories Up-to-Date
TRCN past questions and answers PDF for Category A (Doctoral Teachers), Category B (Master Teachers), Category C (Graduate Teachers), Category D (NCE Teachers) are all available for download on this page.
Are you preparing to write Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) examination this year? If yes, then you need a material such as TRCN past questions and answers to help you prepare adequately.
Passing this examination could be a walkover through appropriate preparation and one of the ways to maximize your preparation is by studying material relevant to the examination syllables.
Why Download TRCN Past Questions?
Irrespective of your level of education you would agree with me that each time you’re faced with examination, you become almost clueless of what to expect especially if you do not have access to the syllable.
When it comes to Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria examination, one material that could quickly expose you to the exactitude of the exam questions is the TRCN past questions.
Quickly, below are few of the benefits you stand to gain studying this material against the forthcoming TRCN exam.
- First and foremost you will be predisposed to the actual exam questions
- Questions from TRCN past questions would most likely repeat again
- You will get to understand better the pattern of questions being set
- You will get a glimpse into the focus of the exam
- Studying this material will help boost your self-confidence
- By practicing TRCN past questions, you will know better how to allocate time to each questions
- It will also help you ascertain your level or preparation, expose your areas of weakness and strength then you improve where necessary.
Features of TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF
The TRCN past questions and answers that we have available for download is soft copy i.e. Portable Document Format (PDF). The material covers the following subject areas just like the examination.
- English Language & Communication Skills (Use of effective communication skills and fluency in English Language Teaching and Learning)
- Basic Mathematics (Application of basic mathematics in teaching and learning and day-top-day living
- History of Education (History of Western, traditional and Islamic education in Nigeria)
- Education Technology/Information and Communication Technology in Education
- The Teaching Profession
- Curriculum Studies
- Educational Management
- Philosophy of Education
- Special Education
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Child, Adolescence & Adult Psychology
- Sociology of Education
- Theory and Practice of Child-friendly Schools
- Education of Special Target Groups/Adult
- Educational Research Methods
- Educational Statistics
- Use of Library
- Micro Teaching Theory
We also have the following past questions available for download.
Sample of TRCN Past Questions
Idioms and figures of speech helps the language user to achieve the following
- Beauty and colour
- Style and creativity
What is the nearest in meaning to the underlined phrase in the following sentence: kemi confessed that her plan to wed John is “up in the air”
- In media
Identify the nearest in meaning to the underlined: the new radio presenter puts on airs in her stlye
- Blow airs
- Is pompous
- Is hardworking
Identify the figure of speech in the following sentence: His tongue cuts sharper than dagger
Identify the nearest in meaning to the underlined: John was a breath of fresh air to the clas
- Of advantage
- Is a deodorant
- Is new
- Is a stranger
Identify the figure of speech in the following sentence: the new class representative has a heart of stone
How to Download TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF
Click the blue download button at the start of this page, read through the instructions, complete your payment adn download the material.