NTI PGDE Past Questions and Answers PDF Download Up to Date
Hello! Welcome to PastQuestionHub where you can download up to date NTI PGDE Past Questions and Answers PDF to boost preparation for the forthcoming examination.
We have clearly scanned and uploaded online for easy download the up to date past questions and answers for NTI PGDE examination. So, if you wish to download, kindly follow through the steps we have provided on this page.
Overview of NTI PGDE Past Questions PDF
The NTI PGDE past questions we have for you is simply the compilation of previous years examination and answers have been provided according to the marking scheme.
Currently, we have only the soft copy available which is in Portable Document Format (PDF) and can be sent to you via email or WhatsApp.
The material covers the following subject areas:
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Developmental Psychology
- General Methods in Education
- Guidance and Counseling
- History of Education
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Micro Teaching
- Philosophy of Education
- Psychology of Education
- Research Methods in Education
- Sociology of Education
- Statistical Method in Education
Benefits of Practicing NTI PGDE Past Questions
There is nothing wrong in trying to ascertain what would be your benefits after spending hours to study this material. This is why we have decided to highlight amongst others some key reasons why you should download this material.
- Through practicing NTI PGDE past questions, you will get a better insight of the examination questions
- You will get to understand the examination question more
- It is inevitable that questions will repeat
- Studying this material will as well boost your self-confidence
- You will also get predisposed to the actual exam questions
There are still many more benefits and as you study the material you will understand better.
We also have available for download:
- ASCON Past Questions and Answers
- CIPM Past Questions and Answers
- CIBN Past Questions and Answers
- ARCON Past Questions and Answers
- TRCN Past Questions and Answers
- Download ANAN Past Questions
- ICAN Past Questions and Answers
- IELTS Past Questions and Answers
Here an extract from NTI PGDE past questions (Micro teaching).
- Write short notes on the following
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Types of Errors
- Degree of Freedom
- Nominal Scale
- Discuss any three (3) sample techniques in education and also explain the role of t-test instrument in research.
- Describe any four (4) assumptions that are made before hypotheses are tested.
- Distinguish between null and alternative hypotheses in educational research.
- What do you understand by the term “Micro-teaching”. Highlight and explain any four (4) differences between the traditional teaching practice and micro teaching.
How to Download NTI PGDE Past Questions and Answers PDF
Click the blue download button at the start of this page, read through the instructions, complete your payment adn download the material.