MTN Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
MTN scholarship past questions and answers PDF up-to-date has been uploaded on this page for download. If you wish to download, kindly follow the steps we’ve provided.
Did you apply for MTN scholarship and have been shortlisted for the forthcoming screening exercise? If yes, then you need to start preparation already.
Remember, in other to gain MTN scholarship you need to proof you’re qualified by passing the forthcoming examination.
A question might arise, what are the materials I should read in other to pass this exam at first sitting. Well, MTN scholarship past questions has an appropriate answer for that.
By downloading and studying MTN scholarship past questions, you will understand the kind of questions being set and thereby understand better the kind of materials you should be reading.
Why Study MTN Scholarship Past Questions?
One of the most outstanding reasons why you should study MTN scholarship past questions has just been highlighted above.
- Understanding the pattern through which questions are being set
- The material will expose you to what actual questions you should expect during exam
- Questions from these past questions would likely repeat itself during exam
- Studying this material will help boost your self-confidence
- You will understand your weakness
Would you also like to download any of the following?
- NAMCUS Past Questions
- NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions
- IVC Scholarship Past Questions
- Seplat Scholarship Past Questions
- NLNG Scholarship Past Questions
- Sinabela Scholarship Past Questions
- Shell Scholarship Past Questions
- AGIP Scholarship Past Questions
- Jim Ovia Muste Scholarship Past Questions
- OBA Scholarship Past Questions
- Holborn Scholarship Past Questions
- Midwestern Scholarship Past Questions
- SKUSAT Past Questions
- AAF Scholarship Past Questions
Sample of MTN Scholarship Past Questions
Name the oil producing states in Nigeria
- Abia Akwa Ibom Bayelsa Bornu Yobe Delta Edo Ondo rivers
- Abia Akwa Ibom Anambra Bayelsa Cross River Delta Edo Ondo rivers
- Abia Akwa Ibom Bayelsa Bornu Cross River Delta Edo Gombe rivers
- Akwa Ibom Bayelsa Cross River Delta Edo Imo Lagos Ondo rivers
- Abia Akwa Ibom Bayelsa Cross River Delta Edo Imo Ondo rivers
What is the volume in litres of one barrel of crude oil
- 200 litres
- 159 litres
- 100 litres
- 88 litres
- 500 litres
Which country is the world’s largest producer of crude oil?
- Saudi Arabia
- United states of America
A crude oil pipeline discharges into an oil reservoir tank of capacity one trillion cubic metres at the rate of 11574 cubic metres per second. How long will it take to fill the tank?
- 2 days
- 1 week
- 12 hours
- 1 day
The earth is made of three concentric shells known as
- Crust, mantle and core
- Outer, middle, and inner shells
- Layer 1, layer 2, and layer 3
- Lithospere, asthenosphere, mesosphere
- Mohorovicic discontinuity, conrad discontinuity, Gutenberg discontinuity
How to Download MTN Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF
To download MTCN Scholarship Past Questions, click the blue download button, follow the instructions thereof, complete your payment then return to the download page to get a copy of the material.