AGIP Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF Download Up to Date
To download this past question right now without delay, proceed to click the DOWNLOAD NOW button or you reach us via Call or WhatsApp on: 08109571262.
Immediately you have made payment, quickly forward the payment screenshot, teller or receipt to the WhatsApp number and within five (5) minutes the material will be sent to you.
The updated version of AGIP recruitment past questions and answers PDF has been uploaded to this page for download. To get a copy carefully through the instructions we have provided in this article.
Hello there! Did you apply for Azienda Generale Italiana Petroli (AGIP) recruitment and have been shortlisted? If yes, congratulations! The next line of action now, is to prepare for the screening test.
Preparing for the screening test might seem really stressful but that has been made easy with AGIP recruitment past questions and answers because you get to understand the kind of questions better, know how best to answers questions, key areas questions are set from etc.
If this is your first time attempting AGIP recruitment screening test, we really recommend you download the past questions and answers to aid adequate preparation.
Benefits of Downloading AGIP Recruitment Past Questions
Apart from the few ones we have highlighted already, below are other key reasons why you should download AGIP recruitment past questions and answers.
- It is basic that questions from this material will repeat in the forthcoming screening test
- In the process of studying this material, you get to understand the nature of the exam more
- Details such as number of questions set yearly, subject areas you should expect questions from will be discovered
- Studying this material is create a more friendly mindset and boost optimal performance in the forthcoming exam
- You will be predisposed to the actual exam questions
You stand to gain even man more.
Apart from AGIP recruitment past questions, we also have the following materials available for download:
- CBN Recruitment Past Questions
- Cardinal Stone Past Questions
- Access Bank Past Questions
- NIMASA Past Questions
- NCDMB Past Questions
Content of AGIP Recruitment Past Questions
This material covers the following aspect of the aptitude test.
- Abstract reasoning
- Basic algebra
- Numerical reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- English language
- General knowledge
Kindly note that currently we only give out the soft copy of this material i.e. PDF and you can easily print it out in a cyber café close to you.
Sample of AGIP Recruitment Past Questions
The founder members of the European Union have comprehensive welfare systems to ensure that their citizens are cared for if they are unable to work. There is no reason why the countries which have recently joined the European Union should not provide similar welfare systems for their own citizens.
Which of the following, if true, would weaken the above argument?
- The European Union does not specify how a member state should run its own welfare system.
- Some of the newer members of the European Union have large populations.
- Welfare systems encourage people to avoid getting a job.
- Some of the newer members of the European Union were previously communist countries.
- Some of the newer members of the European Union do not have such developed economies as the founder members.
Remember, in these types of question you are looking for the best answer.
- This statement is true but does not weaken the argument.
- This statement assumes that countries with larger populations find it more difficult to provide welfare systems. There is no evidence for this.
- This statement is contentious and does not weaken the argument.
- This statement is true but says nothing about the ability of these countries to provide welfare. E. This statement best weakens the argument since countries with less developed economies are less likely to be able to afford comprehensive welfare systems.
Option E is correct.
Ian paid more for his car than did Simon. Simon paid less for his car than did Hubert.
Peter paid more for his car than did Sarah.
Sarah paid the same amount for her car as did Hubert.
If the above information is true, which of the following must also be true?
- Ian paid more for his car than did Peter.
- Sarah paid less for her car than did Simon.
- Simon paid less for his car than did Peter.
- Ian paid more for his car than did Hubert.
- Sarah paid less for her car than did Ian.
On the basis of the given information, you can construct the following:
Peter > Sarah = Hubert > Simon
The position of Ian in the sequence cannot be determined other than to say that he paid more than Simon.
Need not be true because the position of Ian in relation to Peter is unknown.
- Is obviously untrue.
- Is the correct answer.
- Need not be true because the position of Ian in relation to Hubert is unknown.
- Need not be true because the position of Sarah in relation to Ian is unknown.
Option C is correct.
How to Download AGIP Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
To download AGIP recruitment past questions, you have to pay a token of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) using any of the methods we’ve provided below.
You can either download this material online or offline. Both methods are carefully explained below but kindly note that whichever method you choose, the cost for the material is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
Online Method (Using ATM Card)
To download this material via the online method, you’re to:
- Click the download now button on this page
- View checkout
- Input your information and ATM card details and process the payment online
Immediately after payment, the file will pop-up for you to download. Note if you do not get the auto redirect, message us via WhatsApp.
Offline Method (Bank Deposit)
In this method, you’re to make a bank deposit transfer or POS payment into the account below.
- Account No.: 0655074697
- Account Name: WEB DOINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name: GTB (Current Account
Immediately after payment, message us on WhatsApp or call us notifying proof of payment, name of the material you paid for and email address.
Assurance of Getting the Material
We understand the status of things today in the country pertaining to online might lead to skeptical conclusions, prior to this, we assure you of getting the material (AGIP recruitment past questions pdf) between 5-10 minutes after successful payment.
After going through the material, we would appreciate if you give us a review. This is to enable us know how we perform and then improve where necessary.
But overall, we promise a smooth experience engaging with our platform. To get timely update from us, do well to follow us Facebook or Google News.
How’s Our Service – Review
We would love to have feedback from you concerning both our service and the quality of material provided. To do this, chat with out sales representatives/customer service by clicking the WhatsApp icon on your screen.
Alternatively, you can scroll to the top of the page, then click reviews, rate us and then let us know your thoughts towards our service and product.