Do you wish to download the Nigeria Custos Past Questions and Answers pdf to enable you prepare for the forthcoming CBT aptitude test? If yes, you’re on the right page.
We have the up-to-date Nigeria Customs Past Questions pdf i.e., softcopy available for download on this store and the appropriate steps to download has been outline.
As an applicant of the Nigeria Customs recruitment who have been shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment exercise being aptitude test, you wouldn’t like to ruin your entire effort by not passing the aptitude test.
In this light, we have compiled into PDF the previous questions and answers of the Nigeria Customs recruitment aptitude test.
Why You Need Nigeria Customs Past Questions
There are diverse reasons why you should study NCS past questions, some of which includes the following.
- There is likely hood that the questions might be repeated
- By studying this material, you will get to understand the manner which questions are being set in the Nigeria Customs aptitude test
- You will get understanding of the marking scheme and how questions are being answers
- You will know which area to focus more
- It helps boost your self-confidence towards success in the examination
These are the fundamental benefits you stand to gain studying NCS past questions and answers.
Content of Nigeria Customs Past Questions
As we’ve highlighted earlier that the NCS past questions we have available is PDF (softcopy), we understand that you would like to have an insight of what the material contains.
Note that, the areas listed below are also the aspects which questions are being set.
The Nigeria Port Authority past questions PDF covers the following areas;
- English Language
- Current Affairs
- Discipline related questions and
- General knowledge about Nigeria Custom activities
We also have the following past questions available in our store:
- LSHS Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Past Questions
- NDLEA Past Questions and Answers
- ExxonMobil Past Questions and Answers
- ECOWAS Past Questions and Answers
- COMPRO Past Questions and Answers
- FRSC Past Questions and Answers
- SUBEB Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Port Authority Past Questions
Sample of Nigeria Customs Past Questions
Q1 If there is an oil-supply disruption resulting in higher international oil prices, domestic oil prices in open-market countries such as the United States will rise as well, whether such countries import all or none of their oil.
If the statement in the passage concerning oil-supply disruptions is true, which of the following policies in an open-market nation is most likely to reduce the long-term economic impact on that nation of sharp and unexpected increases in international oil prices?
- Maintaining the quantity of oil imported at constant yearly levels B. Increasing the number of oil tankers in its fleet
- Suspending diplomatic relations with major oil-producing nations
- Decreasing oil consumption through conservation
- Decreasing domestic production of oil
The Best Option is D
If the statement about oil-supply disruption is true, domestic oil prices in an open-market country will rise when an oil-supply disruption causes increased international oil prices. A reduction in the amount of oil an open-market country consumes could reduce the economic impact of these increases. D gives a way to reduce oil consumption and is thus the best answer. A and E describe policies that could actually increase the long-term impact of international oil prices, so neither of these choices is appropriate. No relationship is established between the economic impact and either the number of oil tankers or diplomatic relations in B and C, so neither of these choices is appropriate.
How to Download Nigeria Customs Past Questions PDF
You can download this material by simply clicking on the blue download button on your screen and thereafter follow the instructions provided there.