ExxonMobil Past Questions and Answers Pdf is one of the important materials you should study in preparation for the forthcoming screening test.
If you applied for ExxonMobil recruitment and have been shortlisted for the screening exercise, and currently searching online to know the material you should study. Don’t panic as ExxonMobil Past questions and answers got you covered.
What you basically have to do know is download this material and begin preparation. Note that you will still have to consult other materials as well.
ExxonMobil past questions is just a guide to help you study most appropriately although it can become more helpful than that, as a matter of fact, see below the benefits of studying this material.
Why Download ExxonMobil Past Questions Pdf?
You may have your doubt but there are differs helpful reasons why you should download ExxonMobil past questions, we’ve listed few below.
- It serves as a preview of what your experience with the ExxonMobil interview will be.
- There is a chance that questions will be repeated.
- While studying the content, you will grasp the pattern which questions are being set.
- You will learn about the ExxonMobil recruitment interview process, and you will be made aware of areas where you should focus more.
- You will learn the best strategy for responding to questions at the ExxonMobil interview from the responses given in the reading material.
Content of ExxonMobil Past Questions PDF
You probably want to know the specific contents of the PDF. Please be aware that we do not have hard copies available; instead, you will receive a well-organized PDF of previous ExxonMobil exam questions and their corresponding solutions.
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reposing
- Carrier Questions and
- General Knowledge or Current Affairs
These are the major areas which ExxonMobil recruitment interview is always base. Having established this, let’s proceed to how you can get this material.
We also have available:
- FRSC Past Questions and Answers Pdf
- COMPRO Past Questions and Answers
- ECOWAS Past Questions and Answers
- NDLEA Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Past Questions
Sample of ExxonMobil Past Questions
Q1 It is not unusual to see the ball fall into a black slot on a roulette wheel four times in a row. But for it to fall five or six times in a row into the same color is very unusual. Therefore you can win money by waiting for a run of five of the same color and then betting against that color.
- If the roulette wheel in question is a fair wheel, which of the following observations or facts, if it were true, would best reveal a fallacy in the logic?
- If there were a reliable way to win at roulette it would be well-known by now. B. It is hard for a player to keep track of what went before for the time required. C. The probability of getting a particular color decreases with the number of times the color has appeared.
- The probability of getting a particular color is always the same no matter what has gone before.
- A person who makes money this way once or twice, will carry on to lose that money after a few more times.
The Best Option is D
In critical reasoning questions many of the answer choices can be factually correct or reasonable sounding, and so eliminating without understanding the question is not possible. Your job is to find the best answer to the specific question, so read carefully. A fallacy in the logic is an error in the thinking behind the proposal. The person concludes that if you wait for a run of five of the same color and then bet against the color, you WILL win. Now the logic behind that suggests that the probability of getting that same color again is low. But just as tossing a fair coin always gives an even chance of a head or tail no matter what has gone before, the probability of getting a color is always the same no matter what has gone before.
How to Download ExxonMobil Past Questions and Answers
You can download this material by simply clicking on the blue download button on your screen and thereafter follow the instructions provided there.