Evangelical Church Winning All entrance exam is fast approaching, do you wish to download the up-to-date ECWA school of nursing past questions and answers PDF to aid fruitful preparation? If yes, we’re glad you’ve found us.
If this is your first time attempting ECWA School of nursing entrance exam, definitely you will need a material like past questions to gain the relevant insight and alternative experience as much as possible.
Downloading and studying ECWA School of Nursing past questions has been greatly helpful to candidates in the past and your case cannot be an exemption.
If you download and study this material, there are numerous benefits you stand to gain, we have highlighted some of them in the later part of this article.
Let’s now quickly have an overview of the material.
Features of ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions
We have compiled up-to-date, the ECWA School of nursing past questions and answers have been provided base on the marking scheme.
For now, we only have the soft copy available and it has been well arranged into a portable document format (PDF) to aid easy accessibility.
This means that you can easily read the material using your phone, iPad or system. Alternatively, you could still print it out as hardcopy to still read.
Below are the subject areas which ECWA School of Nursing past questions covers as well as the exams.
- Use of English
- Numerical reasoning
- General knowledge
Each of these subject area usually carries 50 questions and in totally the questions areas around 100-200 depending. Whichever this material covers everything for different years.
Benefits of Studying ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions
We cannot over emphasis the need to study past questions because in general it serves like an experience box where you get to discover secret keys to passing any exam.
In the case of ECWA School of Nursing, below are the key benefits you stand to gain while or after studying the material.
- This material will predispose you to the actual exam questions
- You will get to know and understand better how questions are being set and answered
- Preparing with a material like this, will boost your self-confidence
- Practicing with this material will help you allow time and manage tit effectively
Note: Downloading and studying ECWA school of nursing past questions does not mean you shouldn’t study other relevant material? Adding this material to other relevant material will only increase your chance of success.
Would you like to download any of the following:
- LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Past Questions
- Oyo State School of Nursing Past Questions
- UCTH School of Nursing Past Questions
Sample of ECWA Nursing Past Questions
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase(s) underlined in the following sentences
12. The police ran the criminal o earth (A) jailed him (B) knocked him down (C) discobered him (D) buried him.
13. If your life is a turmoil, always take courage. (A) devastation (B) crisis (C) trail (D)tragedy.
14. Do you know one of the most astounding events of my life? (A) special (B) amazing (C) serious (D) outstanding.
15. Nneka is suffering from the consequences of alienation (A) confinement (B) isolation (C) enclosure (D) imprisonment.
16. The terms of the contract struck in my throat (A) were beyond me (B) were not clear (C) were ambiguous (D) became obsolete.
17. He was asked to give copies examples to appear convincing (A) concrete (B) rigid (C) cogent (D) many.
18. Some children mimic their teachers. (A) imitate (B) mime
(C) ridicule (D)tease.
19. He works long hours collecting trash to eke out a livelihood. (A) try a living (B) struggle for a living (C) make a living (D) carve out a living.
20. Everybody complained of a lean harvest last year. (A) surplus (B) abundant (C) poor (D) thin.
How to Download ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions PDF
To get ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions, proceed by clicking the blue download button at the start of this page then follow the instructions thereof, complete your payment then return to the download page to get a copy of the material (remember it is soft copy i.e. Portable Document Format, PDF).