ECOWAS Past Questions and Answers Pdf is available here. If you’re about attending ECOWAS recruitment interview, then you will need to study this material.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) recruitment process is not complete without the interview and screening stage and this is the point where everything lies.
In other words, if you do not pass the interview test then every other effort of yours in the recruitment process is useless, to avid this kind of scenario, we therefore recommend you download and study ECOWAS past questions and answers.
Benefits of Studying ECOWAS Past Questions PDF
It is important we resound the necessity of studying ECOWAS past questions in preparation of the interview screening.
- First is that, there is possibility that questions would be repeated
- While studying the material, you will understand the pattern which questions are being set
- It is served as a preface to what your experience with ECOWAS interview would be
- You will be exposed to the interview scheme of ECOWAS recruitment
- You then know areas that you should concentrate more
- From the answers provided in the material, you will get the hack to best method for answers questions at ECOWAS interview.
These are the fundamental amongst other benefits you stand to gain from studying ECOWAS past questions and answers.
Content of ECOWAS Past Questions PDF
I’m pretty sure you would like to know what exactly the PDF entails. Kindly note that we do not have hardcopy available rather what you will get is a well-arranged PDF of ECOWAS past questions with answers provided.
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reposing
- Carrier Questions and
- General Knowledge or Current Affairs
These are the aspects which ECOWAS recruitment interview is always base.
We also have available:
Sample of ECOWAS Past Questions
Q1 The committee on sexual discrimination in the workplace has highlighted Supremo Company as a chief offender. Of the twenty senior executives in the firm, only one is a woman. And of the forty junior executives, only five are female.
Supremo could best defend itself against the charges by showing that
- Male and female executives at the same level have the same qualifications B. They pay the same salary to senior men and senior women
- Ten times more men than women apply for jobs with the company
- The work pressures and long hours make jobs with the company unattractive to married women
- All job applicants who were rejected had fewer qualifications than those Accepted
The Best Option is E
To defend itself against a charge of discrimination the company will have to show its selections were made on the basis of merit not sex. The best way to do that is to show that none of the women who were rejected had better qualifications than the men who were appointed. Answer E implies just that but without specifying the sex of the rejected applicants
Q1 Josh has twenty years of typing experience behind him; therefore, if you are looking for an efficient typist to enter your data into the new system, you need look no further.
The speaker assumes that
- Twenty years of practice ensures typing efficiency
- The type of typing required for the new system is identical to what Josh has been doing
- Josh’s job profile is the best that the new employer is going to get
- Josh is an outstandingly fast and accurate typist
- Josh will fit well into the new office
The Best Option is A
An assumption is an unstated premise. So we are looking for something that is implied in the argument, and if wrong, will undermine the argument. All that the speaker implies is that Josh is efficient because he has twenty years of practice, and so answer A is correct. Eliminate B because the word ‘identical’ is not implied. Eliminate C because we are talking about typing not the whole ‘job profile’. The argument claims that Josh is efficient but without defining efficiency we cannot assume that it involves both speed and accuracy, and certainly ‘outstandingly’ is not warranted. Nothing is implied about fitting into the office.
How to Download ECOWAS Past Questions and Answers
You can download this material by simply clicking on the blue download button on your screen and thereafter follow the instructions provided there.