COMPRO past questions and answers pdf is available here. Do you wish to download Civil Service Commission Promotional Examination previous questions and answers? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
As a Civil Servants about to be promoted, you will have to take an exam called Civil Service Commission Promotional Examination (COMPRO).
Sequel to this, one of the materials you can prepare with to ensure success is COMPRO past questions and answers pdf because definitely no one wishes to fail but the sad news is that not everyone would pass the exams at once.
So, what should you do to make you stand out of the rest? You simply need to prepare farther than others. To this end, we recommend you get COMPRO past questions as an additional material to other materials which you would be reading.
Overall, you don’t need to look too far, the exams curriculum is quite within, what you need is understanding Civil Service rules and regulations, current affairs and then study the past questions as well.
Features of COMPRO Past Questions PDF
What you should expect from this material is strictly base on the exam’s curriculum. Listed below are the content of COMPRO past questions study pack.
- English Language
- Public Service Rules
- Financial Regulations
- General Paper
- Office Routine or Special Paper
- Compro Past Questions Financial Regulations
- Compro Past Questions General Paper
- Current Affairs
- Compro Past Questions Common Law
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
Benefits of Studying COMPRO Exams Past Questions
There are numerous benefits you stand to gain from download this material and studying as well. Some of these includes:
- It will provide you with a preview of what the upcoming tests will be like.
- Additionally, suitable instructions on how to study for the tests are accessible.
- There are also areas to concentrate on.
- This material has you covered regardless of the category you want to write the examinations for.
- Your level of preparation will be evaluated by looking over previous Compro test questions, and suggestions for improvement will be given.
- For each question, the appropriate responses have been given.
You can also download the following material from our store.
Sample of FRSC Past Questions
Q1 It has been suggested that long-term prisoners, on release from jail, be given a reasonable state pension to reduce the likelihood of their resorting to crime. Most people instinctively reject the suggestion as they feel it would be like rewarding criminal activity.
The supporters of the prisoners’ pension scheme have criticized those who reject this possibility, by claiming that for the critics……
Which of the following is the most logical completion of the sentence above?
- emotion is more important than justice
- punishment for criminals is more important than crime prevention
- crime prevention is not an important issue
- money has too high a value
- the law should not be concerned with what happens after jail
Those critics who reject the idea of pensions for ex-prisoners are rejecting the scheme ‘instinctively’ because they do not want to ‘reward’ crime. So for these people it is more important to be seen to oppose crime than it is to be seen to reduce the chances of the offenders committing a crime. This does not mean that they do not attach importance to crime prevention (eliminate C), nor that they are too concerned with money (eliminate D). The issue is more about punishing criminals, and so punishment is more important than crime prevention (correct answer B). ‘Emotion’ is not the issue so A is incorrect, and so is E which does not follow from anything in the argument.
How to Download FRSC Past Questions and Answers Pdf
You can download this material by simply clicking on the blue download button on your screen and thereafter follow the instructions provided there.