ATBU School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for download on this page. Are you preparing to write the forthcoming ATBU School of Nursing entrance examination? If yes, then you need this material.
In preparing for examination, it is important you study the right material, not just that but you also need to study smartly. In this context, studying ATBU School of Nursing past questions would really be helpful.
The management of ATBU School of Nursing has set a cut-off mark to accumulate all prospective students of the institution, therefore you need to study hard in other to beat this cut-off mark and beyond.
So, we strongly recommend that you download and study ATBU School of Nursing past questions and answers with respect to other relevant materials.
Why Study ATBU School of Nursing Past Questions
It really awesome if you ask the need to read, study or even practice past questions. We understand that it is really possible to pass the examination without the help of past questions.
Look at it this way, if you were supposed to score 80/100 without past questions, imagine if you study the past questions? Definitely the sky will only be your starting point.
To further buttress the need to download and study ATBU School of Nursing past questions, below are some of the benefits you stand to gain.
- Through the practice of this material, you will discover the areas which questions are usually set from
- You will get to know your area of weakness and how you can improve on them
- Questions from this material will repeat in the forthcoming examination
- Studying this material will help boost your self-confidence
- You will be predisposed to the actual exam questions through the practice of this material
We also have the following past questions available.
- LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Past Questions
- ATBU School of Nursing Past Questions
- UCTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions
- Eleyele School of Nursing Past Questions
Content of ATBU School of Nursing Past Questions
We understand for such that you would like to know the content of this material. First, kindly note that we only have the soft copy of ATBU School of Nursing past questions and below are the subject areas the material covers.
- Numeral reasoning
- English language
- Current affairs
Choose the word(s) or phrase(s) which best till(s) the gap(s)
52. A boy standing some distance from the foot of a tall cliff claps his hands and hear an echo 0.5s late. If the speed of sound is 340ms, how far is he from the cliff? A. 17m B. 34m C. 85m D.170m.
53. Which of the following is not correct about isotopes of an element? They have A.. the same neuron number B. the same proton number C. the same number of electrons D. different physical properties.
54. Which of the following is not electromagnetic radiation?
A. X-ray B. Radio waves C. sunlight D. sound waves.
55. Cloud formation is the direct result of A. precipitation B. vaporization c. condensation D. Sublimation.
56. Water boils at a lower temperature when heated at the top of a mountain than at sea-level because at the top of the mountain the A. saturation vapour pressure of water is higher than at sea-level B. sun adds more heat to the water
C. relative humidity of the atmosphere is lower D. pressure of the atmosphere is lower.
How to Download ATBU School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF
To get ATBU School of Nursing Past Questions, proceed by clicking the blue download button at the start of this page then follow the instructions thereof, complete your payment then return to the download page to get a copy of the material (remember it is soft copy i.e. Portable Document Format, PDF).
How’s Our Service – Review
Its out pleasure to have feedback from you concerning both our service and the quality of material provided. To do this, chat with out sales representatives/customer service by clicking the WhatsApp icon on your screen.
Alternatively, you can scroll to the top of the page, then click reviews, rate us and then let us know your thoughts towards our service and product.